MAC Zoom Microphone and Video
- Click the Apple logo at the top left corner of your screen.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Select the Privacy tab
- Click the permission that you need to change: Camera, Microphone, Screen Recording, Files and Folders or Accessibility.
- Click the checkbox next to zoom.us and/or Zoom Rooms.
Note: For Local Recording on Catalina, you need to click the checkbox for at least the Documents Folder option under zoom.us.
- A window will appear asking you to restart Zoom or the Zoom Rooms application.
Reopen Zoom or Zoom Rooms and you should now have full access.
- If you need to allow other permissions, click Later. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for any additional permissions you need to enable.
- Once you've allowed all necessary permissions, click Quit Now.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.