With the recent upgrade to our new firewall, users who had VPN access need to complete some steps to regain their access. The new procedure is very simple and requires a few steps which you can find below.
- Click "Advanced"
- Click "Proceed to "
- Sign in using your SJSD ActiveDirectory credentials (firstnamelastname) and password
- Download the corresponding file
- Windows users please select the 64-bit installer
- Mac users select the 32/64-bit installer
- Once the download is complete, install the application
- The application will require a portal address which will be provided based on needed access.
If you have any questions, please contact the HelpDesk at 671-4444.