With new updates to Microsoft Outlook for Mac, users now have the ability to add read receipts from within the client. Here's how to do it:
- Open Outlook
- Create new email
- Type email
- Click on Options and Request Receipts
We have had multiple request on how to add read receipts to email and here is how to do it.
- Log on to the web-based version of Outlook .
- Sign in using your school district credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click on new message.
- Click the 3 dots at the end. (Fig. 1)
- This will bring up a new window that gives you the option of selecting "delivery receipt" or a "received receipt". (Fig. 2)