It's been a busy first week back and one of the main issues we have experienced is......2 sided printing. Here is a way to disable this feature across all applications.
- Open any application that you would like to print from. I chose Microsoft Office for this example.
- Select "File" and "Print".
- Select "Copies and Layout" and a drop down menu will open.
- "Layout" and in the new window you will see "Two Sided Printing"
- The default is set to "Long Edged Binding". Change this setting to "Off".
- Once this is done, click on "Default Settings" and select "Save Current Settings as Preset".
- Name the new settings as something you will remember. I chose "Default Settings1".
If you have any questions, please contact the HelpDesk at 671-4444.