We have received many request for another option to back up your MacBook Pro. Previous post listed an external hard drive and/or Google Drive. You ask, we deliver. We are going to look at backing up to a flash drive. You can pick up a flash drive in various sizes, all the way up to 128 gb in town, and online up to 256 gb. Here we go.
- Insert flash drive in to USB port on computer.
- Double click on flash drive on the desktop.It should should look like this when you opened it, it may not be empty which is fine.
- Now Press (⌘+N) which will open a new window.
- Select your name from the sidebar on the right.
- Begin dragging folders from your home folder to the flash drive.